Monday, October 24, 2005

I'd also like to add that my family's thirty-year-old mango tree that stood faithfully in our backyard fell over today in Hurricane Wilma's winds. Mango tree is now drooping over the sea wall into the canal, never again to bear sweet, sweet fruit for my mom to make into ice cream or bread. My mom almost cried on the phone today when she called to tell me our house is ok minus the tree and our screened-in-porch. It's funny how a tree can become such a tangible symbol of abstract family memories.

One more thing that deserves note - and I'm probably going to regret writing this later and delete it,

*********original post deleted due to the internet's lack of obscurity**********

why don't you learn that getting drunk isn't an excuse for being honest or for being an asshole? You still have to be responsible for what you say and do even if you're getting alcohol poisoning in the process.

have i mentioned how much i love my sofa and TV?

1 ..::thought(s)::..

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ..::word(s)::..

Have I mentioned I love the end of this post? And that I loved seeing you this weekend and I hope that it may soon happen again? Thanks for your forgiveness. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home