Monday, April 23, 2007

I am so excited by Technology right now, i just might start hugging my appliances. i am blogging from my new phone!! A little nervous how this will affect content - immediate emotional release could be bad - but super excited! And so the next generation in my interaction with widgetry begins...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 ..::thought(s)::..

At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous ..::word(s)::..

I'm ranking the following things on a scale of 1-10, with a 1 being 'kicked in the crotch' a 5 being 'you have snail mail' and a 10 being 'hottie is checking you out':
1) New Phone - 7.5
2) More blogging from Jen - 8.377
3) No more 'whisper song' - e^1
4) phone can't withstand 10+ foot drops onto hard pavement - pi
5) Crazy lights dont flash when getting a call - 5
6) showing your new phone off at Jazz Fest diversity event - 6

 

Post a Comment

<< Home