Wednesday, January 07, 2004

"you are so lucky to have so many people to love, and to be loved by. I'm just a random person, who happens to have an across your blog back in the day, and occasionally I stop by to follow up..you're like a roller coast with your ups and downs..but you're never short of interesting.

Now you're probably thinking I'm a bit psycho, and you are even most likely a bit disturbed by this post..but heh...you're an awesome person. stay that way."
-- posted by nick 12/30/03 in reponse to my 12/01/03 post

well, nick, if you happen to read this, I don't think you're psycho at all (in fact, I would consider my self quite a random-weblog reader myself :) ). In a way, I think that anyone who writes a weblog hopes that in some way they reach someone. Not necessarily pull at their heartstrings, but just know that someone out their in this huge wide world is listening. err, reading. It makes the whole idea of 5 billion people less scary. So thanks for posting -- I think it means more to me in ways I couldn't even explain more than you'd ever know :)

And yea, it seems like the topics of my blog might get repetetive ... that's just my mind, I guess. Still stuck on the same ol' same ol'. I think I might kind of like it that way, for now.

Goodnight again, world. Only this time you seem a lot smaller and more comforting.

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home