Tuesday, September 30, 2003

"Turning 20 is a time to turn and reflect on your childhood and look forward to your adulthood."

"I've already reflected upon my teenage years and now I'm a mature human being."

--Hanson Wong

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNY!!! One of my bestest friends, Hanson, turns the big two-oh today. And he's already a wise philosopher. Wow. hehe

And now, like every year, my birthday is next, in exactly three days to be exact. Then Danny's birthday will be fourteen days after mine. It's crazy that the three of us all have our birthdays within twenty days of each other. Although D is turning the big two-one this year heeeaaaaay gettin' busy now gettin' busy now. take it to tha flo' take it to the flo' now scrub the ground scrub the ground. hehehe

I want to be a homebody. People, and crowds, intimidate me sometimes. I like plodding around. Not that I'm boring.... anyway.....

So I have mad crazy work to do that I'm stupidly procrastinating right now. Bad me. Bad. I can't wait till this weekend! GO TECH! :)

Goodnight world. and Happy Birthday Hanny!

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home