Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm going to Vegas!! Weekend after next!!

I'm so excited!!

Any suggestions for me on things I have to do, places or shows I have to see?

I haven't had the desire to go shopping in a really long time, but I think I'm going to hit up Express and the mall this afternoon to make sure I'm set with Vegas-ready glam wear hehe. The idea of buying clothes loses its allure when I don't have an office to wear cute clothes to and I wear the same pair of jeans for an entire week when I'm offshore, alternating among three t-shirts, and when I live in a city in which wearing more than jeans and a regular shirt to go out in is abnormal, the prospect of going somewhere that dressing cute is required is exciting! wooo!

1 ..::thought(s)::..

At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous ..::word(s)::..

Is 'dressing cute' a requirement in Vegas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home