Friday, May 12, 2006

My life, May - July 2006

May 14-23: offshore (transitioning)
May 25-29: Sandestin Beach Resort (vacation - girls' spa and beach weekend!)
June 9-16: Rijswijk, the Netherlands (training)
June 16-18: Rome, Italy (weekend vacation!)
June 18-23: Rijswijk (the second week of training)
June 23-26: Aberdeen, Scotland (vacation!)

(this part's still a little fuzzy)
June 27-July 5: NYC, Kingston, & Boston (visit Uncle Matt, Kristy, and Biffy if she's there)

July 6: my first official offshore rotation starts!
I'll be working 7 days on, 7 days off (as in, no work whatsoever, I'll no longer have an office on land), so if you want a visitor let me know and I'm there :)

I'm a little overwhelmed at the prospect of everything that's going to happen between now and the middle of July, but I'm calming myself by trying to take each day as it comes, not constantly look forward to the next exciting adventure, and enjoy each moment. That's all we can do, right?

1 ..::thought(s)::..

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Biff ..::word(s)::..

Wow, your schedule sounds awesome! I will be here in Boston, so please come visit and stay with me!!!!!!!*100!! (Yes, that's *100 in there...) hehe. Can you tell I should be asleep?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home