Wednesday, June 14, 2006

1. I <3 Europe. In general. The Netherlands are particularly great, because that's where I am right now, but I really the think whole continent's got it going on (see numbers 2, 4, and 5).

2. I <3 the World Cup. Hup Holland Hup!

3. I miss air conditioning.

4. I love cheese. And kiwi fruit. And small kiwi fruit spoons.

5. Have I mentioned Toblerone yet?

Love,
Jen

PS I can't wait until NY/Boston...my girls!! I absolutely am the most excited person I know awake right now, at 7am GMT +1!! I should start making notes on everything we need to talk about, all the special dances we have to do in our pajamas, all the cheesey puffs we have to eat, all the zoological institutions we have to visit! :)

2 ..::thought(s)::..

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Biff ..::word(s)::..

Oh My GOSH I am sooooooooo so so so so sooooooooooooo excited too! I am glad you're loving Europe, but really, get to Boston already!!

Love you!

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ..::word(s)::..

jen...

i'm glad you're enjoying europe. It's nice to see that you are doing so well.

i really am at a loss for words. It has been years since we've actually spoken or seen one another.

iay oday issmay ouyay. iay inkthay ayayoutbay allyay ofyay ethay upstayiday ingsthay atay eway idday.

call me sometime. 954-850-7770

be safe.

M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home