Thursday, May 12, 2005

"friend": but at my grandparetns house, there was this chick i'd known since i was a baby
"friend": sort of a , let's try this, and this, sort of thing
Jj: aaaaa!!
"friend": then high school was one big celebate boredom

I love my "friend." who's afraid of the world wide web and its lack of obscurity.

I've been making a list, since I'm addicted to lists to prevent stress, of everything that's come to mind during the past week of no internet that I want to write about. But at this point, I've reached my internet saturation point. I've already spent too much excited time doing email and picture arranging, and so now the frenzy has died away and taken my enthusiasm and inspiration for penning a great entry with it.

I'll be back soon, though, since I now know how easy it is to plug my computer into the broadband.

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home