Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Are you going to be A-town anytime between tomorrow night and Sunday? 'Cause Shawty's going to where the playa's play and the dirty bird kicks the three, and you know she wants to hit it up July '05 style. Many, many pitchers of margaritas at Willy's, flasking it to the game Saturday, maybe a little Moondog's action for old time's sake, Flying Biscuit, Jake's, not being able to remember anything that actually happened the whole weekend...except seeing all your smiling faces, of course!

hehe I'm also hoping to find time to go to Lenox (MARTA's smarta!) because I have a ton of discounts and free things from my birthday to use before they expire Monday.

As excited as I am to return to my first home away from home and see some of my best friends, I'm also a smidge nervous about how it will feel to go back and be surrounded by nothing but the physical reminders of the memories of the last four years of my life. I'm already picturing what my mind's going to cycle through when I walk down that pathway next to the IC as you walk towards SAC (that one AMAZING sunset I saw through the leafless trees while overwhelmed by how much work the Focus section still needed that night), down Skiles (the sailboat that's always there the first week of the semester; forcing fliers into people's hands), on east campus (evading parking tickets; playing football in the freshman quad with KAB, Lindsey, Corey, and Ansley just so we could get muddy), the Technique office (talk about a love-hate relationship), the MRDC (fun times with T-lo and Sneds; sneaking Biffy into the ME computer lab), ULC 207 (207 Love!!) ....*tear*

We won't even go into the potential disasters that could happen. *I will not think about that. I will not think about that. I will not think about that.*

Homecoming, here I come.

...........................................................................

My reminiscing inspired me to look back at old pictures, so in honor of homecoming and some special people who I won't get to see, here are some of my favorites:


DX Semiformal 2004 - 1/2 of 207
d(Biff+Jen)/dx=0
(hahah Biff, please tell me you remember the solution to that)


Halloween freshman year Corey and I dressed up as our friends, a real set of twins on the GT cheerleading team. I <3 shirts with iron-on patches


Just go out with us to the Compound, Smelly, or we'll carry you!


Who would have though Atlanta would freeze?



Jonny!! Willy's, no, ATLANTA's not going to be the same without you.

and...

Happy Halloween 2K5!

2 ..::thought(s)::..

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Jennifer ..::word(s)::..

those are two very good looking pumpkins! (and people!) :D

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Biff ..::word(s)::..

Every time I read your blog you make me miss 207! That's ok, because I love reminiscing too, and partaking on your thoughts beats making my own. ;-) And of course I remember that the derivative of us equals zero because we're constantly fun! And about your "tagged" blog - do you have those videos on your computer by chance? Might I steal them? Those were great times, and I want to practice my dance moves!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home