Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Accomplished(err?) since Monday:
  • watched Adaptation. Excellent, very excellent.

  • read (in its entirety) Prey by Michael Crichton. I'm a wimp, so this sci-fi thriller had me hugging my dog, Sandi, close.

  • watched Save the Last Dance, which I now own on DVD, on my very own NEW DVD PLAYER that I got for Christmas...how much does my world rock?? :)


Aaah, the holidays have been good to me. I'm currently reading Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick (which was the "inspiration for the movie Blade Runner," as the cover says. heh. I don't know what's going to happen, though, since I haven't seen the movie). Now it's back to the fam. Merry Christmas!

"You are what you love, not who loves you." --Donald Kaufman, in Adaptation

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home