Friday, December 13, 2002

Why do I keep fucking up? I have that feeling again like I'm bludgeoning my head with a large mallet. A very, very large mallet. I know grades do not define who you are, or your self worth -- I learned that last spring, but it's so discouraging to feel like I gave something my all, like I really tried because I learned my lesson from before, but no. Clearly it did not work, whatever I changed. I may be speaking too soon, who knows for sure until Monday. I just feel frustrated with myself, and lost - if this is my best, and I'm trying my hardest, then maybe I'm just not good enough and I'm not who I've always purported to be.

At the same time, my frustration is exacerbated because I know that the mistakes that I made were not because of a misunderstanding of the material, it was because of a misplaced number or a miscalculation, but my professor doesn't care about partial credit so I'm not going to be reward for the majority of the problem, which I did right. Arrrr

Time to put on a happy face and go take another bludgeoning. Or maybe all my studying will pay off on this one, and I won't make stupid mistakes.

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home