Thursday, December 26, 2002

"If you keep doing that, you'll have guns the size of Kansas." --Me, on the subject of Francois's pull-up bar in his room's doorway.

Then I tried one myself, got a full chin-over-the-bar regulation pull-up done, and decided that it was fine with me to stick with my Rhode Islands, as Francois elegantly put it :)

Tonight was....fun. I felt sort of empty, too, though, because my parents got angry with me for no good reason. Earlier I was frustrated. Annoyed. Peeved. I wanted to release my wrath!! RRrrraaarrrr!! But after 3 hours of pool (I'm sloooooooooowly getting better, I actually won 3 games and got to the point where it was my turn to hit the 8 ball in but I called the wrong pocket twice, weee!) with Mandy and Robbie, I felt relaxed, relieved, and more cheery. Whoever was controlling the billiards place's music must have been old and sad. All we heard was Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, and the like. Aye!

I should go to sleep, but Juvenile's classic, classic song "Back that Up" was playing on the radio when I was getting out of the car so now I'm kind of pumped, kind of ready to get my groove thang on. Woot woot!

Maybe someday I'll write. I think I'd really like that. Hum de dum. That is, after fulfilling all those other dreams I have starting to stack up on my list of "Things I want to do to make my life more interesting, random, fun, and memorable for myself." Riiiight.....Well, goodnight!

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home