Sunday, May 11, 2003

some "astute" observations of the day:

  • My late grandma Laura looks a whole lot like Wilma Flinstone.

  • I like being able to have a reaction to things that are tinted with religion that is dually motivated: one reaction from the perspective of a new believer and one from the skeptical viewpoint of disbelief and mockery.


woot woot. happy mother's day and all that jazz.

check out this excitement: i'm shopping for teva boat shoes right now...wuhoo! i don't want to cheat on my love for my birks, but my heart's big...there's room for more than one pair of superlyawesome shoes in my life right now. that doesn't make me a bad person, does it? haha.

(plus, i've started writing randomly on post-its again! ahhh, relief. i think my passion is slowly trickling back into my viens, with each full breath of salty air and soft step on alternating sandy and grassy walks.)

i need to get out of this skin,
the words that are floating within...

but not right now, cause i have to go walk mi perro.

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home