Friday, September 17, 2004

Talking to Kristy and Jody is the best therapy in the world. They make me feel like I actually know what I want out of life.

I think I've decided that I'm no longer going to apply to grad school; we'll see how that info digests over the next few days before I tell my recommenders. I talked to Biffy about this tonight, too, and she made me feel more comfortable with the idea. I'm still going to take the GRE in two weeks (the scores are good for a few years, and I figure I'd do best on it now, while I'm "brushed up" on math and stuff). And I'm still going to fret, and question my decisions and my heart and my mind every day. Ten times a day. But it's going to be okay, because my friends are awesome and we all understand that the college senior is probably the most talkative (about questions with no real answers), driven, yet confused person you'll encounter.

Job, here I come. If only I knew where it was that I was going.

My recommendation of the week: The Postal Service

Goodnight, world. I need to get better about this whole "sleep" thing, it's becoming foreign to me...

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home