Friday, June 24, 2005

INTERNET!! Well, temporarily, anyway. I love hotels with free internet, like the one I'm sitting in right now in Charlotte, NC.

I was so excited about the prospect of having the afternoon of relaxing internet time, that when I got here and had the world wide web available, open, and free to me I couldn't concentrate, didn't know where to start, and couldn't figure out how to go back and blog about the many different topics that I've jotted ideas down about in my little notebook.

I wish I had whipped out Lester Brown (a random name idea for this wonderful incredibly beautiful top sitting on my lap right now, that came to mind while writing an email the other day; I'm also thinking about "Sage," which seems a little more consciencious, worldly, and nuanced -- more what I'm going for with this collection of keys and circuitry) in the terminal today, or taken her with me walking the clean streets of Charlotte. I felt as though a book was being written before my eyes: everyone I met or saw was brimming with personality, their characters written in bold, large font and seamlessly woven through their countenances and conversations. Every individual was a personification of some trait I've read an author create - not necessarily a stereotype, just very distinct different types from one another, which made their own idiosyncracies that much more noticeable.

There was, well, let's call him Alan, who --

It's a different experience, doing everyday things alone. When you're with other people doing everyday things, you don't notice the alone people, but they notice you.

...to be finished later...published now only to prove I'm alive :)

1 ..::thought(s)::..

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ..::word(s)::..

I don't quite get that feeling when I'm walking around Charlotte, but it is a really beautiful city.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home