Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Overheard in the women's bathroom next to gate B7 in the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport today, 12pm:

1st lady, waiting in line: I only wish I was a man when I have to wait in line for the bathroom.
2nd lady, from her stall: laughter
1st lady, entering a vacated stall: But then I would have to learn how to aim, I guess.
3rd lady, from her stall to my left: Why should we? They don't!
All 7 or so women in the bathroom: collective laugh

Today, my first house-hunting day in the Big Easy, was exciting -- to actually see, see!, potential walls and floors and light fixtures that might play supporting roles in the next few years of the story of my life. There were some nice kitchens and less stellar bathrooms and fake wood floors and big windows. Tomorrow brings my most look-forward-ed to locale, so I'll check back then with some thoughts (there's free wireless in the hotel. yay-yer!)

And Chris, a special shout-out: Adam Sandler's HOT! hehe and thanks for the comments - they make me smile, just like this :) (But not sideways. I try to smile with my face in its normal vertical position.)

Oh! and how could I forget, my new Flickr photos webpage! And the cool button Flickr helped me make (checkout the bottom of my sidebar) -- I'll try to post some new pictures when I go home Friday.

2 ..::thought(s)::..

At 8:56 PM, Blogger chris ..::word(s)::..

i got a shout out! woot!!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Jennifer ..::word(s)::..

the more i use flickr the more i love it. good luck with the house-hunting, jen! the phrase "house-hunting" sounds so grown up...eek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home