Sunday, October 07, 2007

It's not fair for you to make me hurt this bad, especially when you don't even care as much as I do. It's not fair for you not to understand that when I'm upset you can't always get defensive and angry, that all I want is for you to hug me until the hurt goes away. I want you to comfort me and tell me everything's going to be ok. I want you to be as sleepless as me tonight. I want you to realize you're not perfect. Why can't you just listen to me without taking everything as a personal affront on you??

I just want to go to sleep. Stop haunting my mind so I can sleep. Leave me alone so I can get better! (but come back in the morning because I still want you.

I wonder if I'm ever going to be able to be in a normal relationship, one in which the other person cares about me as much as I do about them. I wonder if I'm ever going to be ok with giving my heart to someone. I wonder if I'm ever going to find someone with big enough arms to hold it and be gentle with it. Cause right now it just hurts too much.

Everyday, a new opening
a new swatch cut into the otherwise gently sparkling fabric
does it ever mend?
Or, irreparable until the seamstress finally puts down her needles.

4 ..::thought(s)::..

At 5:44 PM, Blogger eratkinson ..::word(s)::..

Jen, it's like you're reading my mind. . . and my heart. Getting hurt is the worst- the way it occupies your every bone and every thought. And ultimately, it makes it that much harder to try and love again.

I so often question if I will ever find anyone who understands me enough to love me as much as need it while also being gentle enough to care for me and protect me.

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ..::word(s)::..

This blog is dead to me...

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ..::word(s)::..

Jen, why do you neglect me like this? Sincerly, Your blog

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ..::word(s)::..

Only 1 week until the year anniversary of the last post on the blog. WHY!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home