Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Quick update before I jet to class from this, the wonderful FIU library. I have to brag real quick because I think this news deserves blogspot bragging - I took a midterm in my health class last Thursday andwe got our results back today in class. Turns out that I, me, Jen, got the highest score in the class - a 100%!! yo yo yo!! What really makes this so amazing and crazily ironic to me is the fact that the majority (actually, all but me I believe) of the people in the class are taking as part of their education in health services or whatever other majors people pick to prepare them for going to medical school...excuse me, but how is it that a mechanical engineering major who wants to design rollercoasters better at taking a test about health than the people who want to take the MCAT and eventually operate on me one day?! Slightly troublesome once you look past the irony of it all.

In other exciting news, after consistant weigh-ins (hehe makes me sound like a pro wrestler or something) I have definitely and officially lost at least 7 pounds since the summer started, and I'm not stopping now :) It makes life happier and more stress free (hey, just like we learned in health class during the fitness unit! wowsers! hehe)

I finally ordered the last piece of the movie-making puzzle yesterday, and should be getting my Secure Digital memory card (for the still photo mode of the camcorder) sometime later this week. Saturday Alex and I are going to make movie magic, or something like that, and once we do the "post production" haha I'm gonna post the results here but I think I'll need to post a password or something to view it. We're mulling over the idea of doing a contemporary update of Conrad's classic, "The Heart of Darkness." hehe....

La physica calls, so until the record button is pressed, my curtain must fall.... haha oh the cheesiness

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home