Monday, June 16, 2003

Tonight has been, by far, the best night of my summer (thus far, anyway). I went to a concert that featured Gavin Degraw, Maroon 5, and Jason Mraz. It was incredible. All I can say about it right now, to sum up what went through my mind during the concert, is this: Jason Mraz rekindled my belief in love, while reaffirming the sexiness of a man who plays the guitar, gently gyrating his hips into the chords, while singing melodically more beautifully than John Mayer (impossible, some might say; I know, but trust me).

Many exciting things happened (besides getting to hang out all night with Hanny!! woot woot! eheh), including me buying a Maroon 5 CD and getting it autographed by all the members of the band (including the super hot, shirtless drummer, and the shirted main singer dude...ahhhhhh), me and Hanny being in the front row the whole time (I promise they all looked into my eyes and smiled. Promise.), and getting to ... get this, prepare yourself ... run into the Gavin, of Gavin Degraw, so I told him how much he rocked my socks and then he gave me a big hug! We're talking arms fully wrapped around, bear hug here. Melting.... hehe and then (how does he not go to Tech and still say this? hehe) he said to me, "Thanks, and hey email me!" AAAAAA!! hehehehe

So that was my wonderfully exciting and invigorating evening, filled with high high quality music (I highly recommend all three bands to everyone and anyone), heartthrobs, and hugs. :)

Off to sleep a contented 6 hours before class :) Goodnight beautiful, wonderful, happy world!

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home