Sunday, December 05, 2004

I love thinking of you. And I love that I think of you so often, in that warm, bittersweet, cheesy, happy way all at once. In that way that looks forward to the future while simultaneously feeling reminded about the past.

I've never felt so relaxed about finals as I do this week, and it's great. I have three tests, none especially challenging that will require extra-ordinary studying; I find myself simply enjoying my surroundings and being excited about the upcoming holiday break: spending time with Jody, Kristen, and Barby, and the with my family and friends. Plus, I have a really long list of books that I want to read while at home (I heart Broward County Public Libraries).

Back to "studying." Oh, and Go GT Yellow Jacket Basketball! Woot.

Dreaming of: pineapple rooms, buying furniture and art to adorn my walls, painting my very own walls, well-cooked meals in nice cookware in a nicely appointed kitchen, business casual, the French quarter's seafood.

1 ..::thought(s)::..

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous ..::word(s)::..

Jen I love getting my name dropped in your blog...and I love spending time with you, having you with us for a bit will be fun. Call me at graduation so we can sit together! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home