Monday, December 06, 2004

In true finals week fashion, I found a way to procrastinate for a few minutes here and there until I had completely reformatted my blog. I'm still getting used to it, not quite sure that I like this new sidebar on the right (as opposed to the left, where it was before), or the bright colors and white background. Somehow, with the deep blue background of the previous journal, it seemed that my writings were shrouded in mystery and just that much more thoughtful...snarf! or that no one could read it because it was so dark it almost disappeared into the screen! no?

i'm moving into a new semester though. a new time in my life. i'm cleaning out my closets. or maybe just my blog will do. and how about my nifty new addition of pictures? True!

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home