Monday, January 13, 2003

I don't know whether after I write something in here I'm just more sensitive to people asking me "How are you??" and "How are things with Jody??" because I feel like I've just bared my soul (but not really; I still feel really vulnerable the next morning and I wake up and think, wow, why did I write that? why did I feel so silly?, and half hope that no one reads this ever, or (going back to my original thought at the beginning of this sentence) if people actually do read this, wonder if I'm ok and try to find out in a round-about way if I am by subtly asking what is normally an everyday question. I don't know....and I don't even know if I hope that people do read this, or hope that they don't. Hum hum hum.

Thought for the day: I've come to the scientific conclusion, based on approximately 10 months of acute observation under controlled variables and a controlled environment, that all those health books are correct and emotions fluctuate, and you have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER HOW YOU FEEL and I despise it. It's not fair, really.

Anywho, I have an article waiting for me to write it, and then some essays, and then the European map wants some attention. Aye yi yi.

But on a more positive note, three of only my favoritest people in the whole wide world are coming to visit me here in Hotlanta this weekend. I can't wait, but I also hope that I don't disappoint by being lame and not really knowing what to do around this happening town. Maybe I'll take them to the World of Coke...everybody likes to taste those crazy flavors, right?? :)

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home