Sunday, February 16, 2003

Yippee! The commenting works again! You spin me right round baby right round like record.

Too bad my car still doesn't. Eh.

Today was good. I went to Borders (but didn't get to snuggle in any foreign, comfy chairs) and picked up a book by Sedaris, Naked, and Sweet Home Alabama, the two specific things I went in there to get. I knew if I let myself look around I'd never have gotten back before it got dark. :) What's going to be great about the Sedaris "book" is that it's really a collection of short stories that are hilarious (I have another of his collections, Me Talk Pretty One Day that had me rolling in the aisles of the plane on my ride back to Atl after X-mas break), and so I don't have to worry about starting it, getting overloaded with work and having to put it down for 2 months; instead, I can read a couple stories before bedtime. Ahh, I'm excited.

Countdown to VM: 6 days
To do until then:
  • INTA test

  • Engineering Econ test

  • MSE 2001 test

  • usual Nique stuff

  • fill out 3 applications

  • breath


  • AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! And yet, I'm not worried. Yet. The world is still good.

    Goodnight all. Instead of preparing for any of the above, I'm going to go read from my new book. Eh.

    0 ..::thought(s)::..

    Post a Comment

    << Home