Monday, February 10, 2003

You don't even know how many times I thought about you that night, or how many times I wanted to call but was scared because I thought you'd yell at me, or not want to talk, or something. I don't know. It's not going to work out this time, is it?

The way she feels about me has changed. Thanks for playing, try again. How could I forget? Mamma said to think before speaking.
I'm never speaking up again, it only hurts me. I'd rather be a mystery than she desert me. Oh I'm never speaking up again, starting now.
One more thing, why is it my fault? So maybe I try too hard, it's all because of this desire. Just wanna be liked, just wanna be funny, looks like the jokes on me, so call me Captian Backfire, oh no another social casualty. --jm

I jsut don't understand. This always happens around eventful times...maybe the bond just isn't strong enough anymore. Why did you mess with forever?

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home