Tuesday, January 21, 2003

I'm tired of the first thing here being something sad, so I'm here to write something happy. Unfortunately for the sake of my blog, I talked to my roomies (Biffy and Smellyissa) allllll night about nothing in particular, and so now I'm all thought-ed out and don't feel like repeating all the randomness here. Alas. But, we did come to an important conclusion about how good it feels to eat lots of vegetables after a drought of veggie eating and having some really good poops. You know the kind I'm talking about, the kind that just slide right out and don't leave you with much to wipe away. Yeaaaaaaa buddy.

Anywho, it's started to become interesting to me to watch the progression of my life in months at a time as dictated by science, if that makes sense to people outside of my mind.

Big shout out to my boy Chris: Happy Birthday!!!

Before I head off to bed, I need to gush about my new shoes. I picked myself up some black Birkenstocks over the weekend and have subsequently fallen in love with them. They're super comfy, super cute, and just so perfect! Aaaaahhh I'm squealing like a high school girl over the cute guy who's tutoring me in AP chemistry because he's so cute...errr, I mean like what a high school girl might squeal over... hehehe I felt really guilty for spending as much money as I did on them, but now that I've been wearing them I can't even realistically think about returning them. It'd be like abandoning a new born child!! gasp! :)

It's off to sleepy land for me. And why are there never any "revolutions"?? Come on, people! It's a comment link. COMMENT!!! :)

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home