Thursday, March 04, 2004

Jody told me that I'm too overdramatic here: "You wrote about 50 First Dates as if it was Gone with the Wind or something."

Yea, I guess that's true. But that's why it's here, and not coming out of my mouth for people to laugh at me. Here I can pretend that I'm the only one who sees my thoughts; I write more out of a need to preserve my state of mind for reflection later, to see how far my life has come and how my emotional responses have evolved, and it's easier to type than write (although writing in my paper journal does give a certain feeling of satisfaction, of "ah"-factor).

Anyway, I think everyone is like this to a certain extent, melodramatic in your heard, uberemotive and smooshy. As long as I never start talking like that around other people, except maybe for "deep" conversations with a hot chocolate warming my hands, than I think it's perfectly a-ok. So there.

tonight was kind of strange. i don't know exactly why, but it just felt out of place. or, I felt out of place. I felt like I was back in high school, but not in a good I'm-with-Danny-and-Hanson sort of way. Hrm.

Tests await. Goodnight, big, beautiful, potential-filled world!

0 ..::thought(s)::..

Post a Comment

<< Home